Gypsum powder (hydrous calcium sulfate/calcium dehydrate or CaSO4-2H2O) is a white, smooth powder that is derived from heating gypsum rock. When gypsum is heated in air it loses water and converts first to calcium sulfate hemihydrate, (often called “plaster”) and, if heated further, to anhydrous calcium sulfate (anhydrite). Stucco is applied wet and hardens to a very dense solid.
Gypsum powder (also known as Plaster of Paris or Stucco) factory is applying advanced gypsum calcination technology with production team expert in gypsum powder/Stucco. Our factory is also using the purest gypsum rock as raw material from our own gypsum rock mines.
It is used as decorative coating for walls and ceilings and as a sculptural and artistic material in architecture. Stucco may be used to cover less visually appealing construction materials such as metal, concrete, cinder block, or clay brick and adobe.
As a building material, stucco is a durable, attractive, and weather-resistant wall covering. Stucco has also been used as a sculptural and artistic material. Stucco relief was used in the architectural decoration schemes of many ancient cultures.
Since stucco can be used for decoration as well as for figurative representation, it provides an ideal transitive link from architectural details to wall paintings and also is used to form a semi-plastic extension of the real architecture that merges into the painted architecture. Stucco is valued as a siding material for its attractiveness and durability and is a relatively low-maintenance exterior finish.
Stucco is often selected for multi-family projects due to the fact that when it is applied to 7/8-inch nominal thickness, provides a one-hour fire rating. Stucco can be directly applied to brick and concrete primer, or applied over a wood frame, metal siding, or any other material.
We are able to produce according to the customer’s particle size.
Our key elements and advantages in JONOUB Gypsum, is our production lines flexibility to customize particle size according your requirements.
1. Adjustable setting time depending to the customers and market needs
2. super strength after drying Due to the use of pure gypsum rock
3. High resistance to fire and water
4. No screening
5. Whiteness above 95%
6. Gypsum soil conditioner is light in weight and more durable.
7. It has low thermal conductivity.
8. It is very good fire resistant and hence a very good heat insulating material.
9. It does not shrink while setting. Therefore, it does not develop cracks on heating or setting.
10. It forms a thick surface to resist normal knocks after drying.
11. Gypsum organic soil amendments mixes up easily with water and is easy to spread and level.
12. Organic gypsum soil amendment has good adhesion on fibrous materials.
13. It gives a firm surface on which the colors can settle.
14. It has no appreciable chemical action on paint and does not cause alkali attack.
15. Plaster of Paris gives a decorative interior finish. Its gypsum soil conditioner provides it a lot of shine and smoothness.
16. It can easily be moulded into any shape.
• Gypsum powder/stucco in 25 kg bag
• Gypsum powder/stucco in 30 kg bag
• Gypsum powder/stucco in 40 kg bag
• Gypsum powder/stucco in 50 kg bag
• Gypsum powder/stucco in 1-ton jumbo bag
• Gypsum powder/stucco in 1.5 tons’ jumbo bag
• Gypsum powder/stucco in 2 tons’ jumbo bag